250g Camembert round (or similar cheese such as brie)
1 garlic clove
2 teaspoons olive oil
a few twigs of thyme
crudités (cauliflower, carrot, radishes), for serving
a few slices of toasted/grilled bread, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 195°C.
2. Unwrap the cheese and cut the top off. Put the cheese into an ovenproof dish lined with baking paper.
3. Peel and chop the garlic.
4. Scatter the garlic over the cheese.
5. Pour some oil on the cheese and add a few twigs of thyme.
6. Bake the cheese for 5 minutes or until the cheese is warm and somewhat runny.
7. Serve with crudités and bread for dipping.