1 large cauliflower
1 large egg, beaten
1/3 cup soft goat cheese
salt and pepper
2 handfuls baby spinach
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 ripe avocado, sliced
4 large slices prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Turn the cauliflower into cauliflower rice. You can do this in a food processor or you can grate it into rice.
3. Add about 2" water in a pot and bring to a boil, add the cauliflower and let it boil/steam for 4 minutes.
4. While it boils prepare a colander with a clean towel draped over it.
5. Once the cauliflower is cooked drain into the towel.
6. Use the towel to squeeze out all the water.
7. Place cauliflower in a bowl and add egg, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
8. Mix well.
9. Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper and divide the cauliflower into 2 thin cauliflower flatbreads on it.
10. Bake until golden and crispy, about 30-40 minutes.
11. Plate the flatbreads and top with spinach, tomatoes, avocado and prosciutto.